Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions. We have answers.
1. What time is your Sunday worship service and how long does it last?
We have one Church service. Service is held at 10:30 am and will last about an hour and a half.
2. What can I expect as a first time guest?
When you arrive, visit the hospitality table and one of the members of our hospitality team will greet you. The hospitality team is dedicated to making you feel welcome and helping you find out more about the church. We want to make sure this is a good fit for you, and meeting with one of our team members can really help you understand what we’re all about. Our team at the tent will answer any of your questions and point you in the right direction!
If you arrive before service starts, you’ll get a chance to grab some free coffee and hangout with some of our leaders or some of the members of our hospitality team.
3. What is your style of musical worship?
The musical worship style is contemporary, casual, and will last about 25 minutes.
4. What do you offer for children and teens on Sunday morning?We offer children's ministry during both of our Sunday morning services for children from 6 weeks old to 5th grade. Teens (6th grade and above) will join us in the main service. Our youth group meets on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm.
5. What do you offer for babies and toddlers?
We have an excellent nursery for babies and toddlers. Your kids will be in great hands with our children’s ministry team.
6. What denomination are you?
We are not affiliated with any particular denomination. Our members have a diverse background and we honor all parts of the body of Christ.
7. Do I have to dress up to attend your worship service?
No. There is no dress code. We want you to come just as you are.
8. How often do you take communion?
Communion will be taken the first Sunday of every month. Everyone is welcome to take communion with us.
9. What kind of adult education/spiritual growth opportunities do you offer?
We offer several Life Groups which are small groups of believers that meet in bible studies around the Triad. All of our Life Group Leaders are mature Christians and many are graduates of Charis Bible College Please contact the church if you would like more information.
10. How can I get involved serving in the church?
Attend Next Steps which is held quarterly prior to service. During Next Steps we will share the vision, mission, and values of Grace Life Church. We will also help you discover your spiritual gifts and find your place on the Grace Life Dream Team where you can use your gifts to serve the body of Christ. You can also email us questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Do you offer marriage counseling and other types of counseling?
Yes, if you are interested in counseling, please call the church and we will be happy to assist you.
12. How do I become a member?
We don’t have an official membership process. Members are people that support the church with their attendance, giving, and service.
13. Are you affiliated with Charis Bible College?
Yes. Pastor Brian and many other leaders of Grace Life Church attended Charis Bible College.
14. Do you perform weddings and funerals?
Yes. We perform weddings and funerals for those who consider themselves members of Grace Life Church.
15. How often do you have baptism services?
We have baptism services as needed. If you are interested in being baptized, please call the church.